Re: [IP] (Fwd) Ralph's Italian Ices - BOY AM I ANGRY!!!!

I agree i would be very mad.  When my family goes out I always ask about it
if it is sweets or a large meal.  My brother in law is allergic to peanuts
and could die in minutes if give it.  So between my diabetes and his
allergies we try to ask i have never had a problem so far thank goodness. But
if this was mee i would be very upset.
    If you are on the board can this matter be taken to a higher level and
fought so that they have to tell us???

    Amie    dx 09/95 pumping since 08/98