Re: [IP] Fwd: Log Sheets

Carol- E-mail your address and I will mail you a sheet . I mailed one to
Jackie. They are not small though. They are regular notebook paper size and
I keep them in a 3-ring notebook. If I don't want to carry that around I put
BS in a little log book and copy it and food etc onto this paper later.  Sue
DePinto