Re: [IP] Velosulin Humulog mixture

> Michael,
> I am still a bit confused. When I asked our endo about velosulin, he
> didn't know much about it. Are you also saying we could try using
> Reg with the Humalog and see if we get longer sites?

1) Velosulin is a regular buffered insulin that is made and approved
specifically for use in insulin pumps. It's manufacured by Novo
Nordisk and is called "Velosulin BR" any pharmacy can order it from
wholesale distribution.

2) A least one person -- probably more -- that I know of is using
regular mixed with Humalog, reportedly with the same results as the