[IP] Ralph's

Steve wrote:
>  outdated and just plain wrong - he told me to put my request in
>  writing, and then hung up.
>  MAN, I HATE THIS DISEASE!!!!!

Don't hate the disease...hate stupid people!  or at least feel SORRY for
them.  He and his company has probably lost 2400 potential customers, not to
mention those he will lose when JDF gets a hold of this!  Personally, I will
continue to eat my Ben and Jerry's Chubby Hubby BECAUSE the carb and fat
content are listed in plain english!!!

what a schmuck....bet when Mr. Ralph finds out, he send you a lifetime
supply...just make sure he sends a carb count.

Go Steve!!!

NYC Sara SP
WHO IS SEEING 20/20 OUT OF HER NEWLY VITRECTED EYE (w/glasses) ONLY A MONTH
AFTER SURGERY!!!!  "see at last, see at last, praise fisher almighty, i can
see at last"