Re: [IP] May be moving

You really want to go to Michigan with it's cold and snowy winters? and
freezing weather and short summers? Good luck..I lived in Wis for over 20
yrs..and grew up in Illinois and after being here for 11 yrs and as much as
I complain about the heat and humidity here in Georgia I could not go back
to the north. I go for 1 week over the winter holidays to see the snow but
to watch my eledrly parents have to snow blow etc I feel bad for them. I am
trying to encourage them to move to the south. On the other hand my
daughter and hubby live in a cold part of Wisconsin and they love ice
fishing..so to each thier own.
Best of luck to you on your move and I do hope you will be able to find a
good endo.
I don't know of any personally in Michigan.
Take care...

At 12:28 PM 06/06/2000 -0400, you wrote:
>I might be moving?  Depends on lot of things...but I only saw one doctor
listed on "Our" list for doctors in Detroit MI...I thinking of moving to
warren MI (ne Detroit)...anyone out there who has a good pump doctor?