Re: [IP] 3+ day sites

>But shouldn't find out what your limit is?

I keep adjusting my limit, I was up to 6 days but now a set only lasts
36-100 hours, even in my arms and my endo won't let me use velosulin. I try
to change every 3-4 days if  site is lastring but am  pump-lumpy after 24
hrs no matter where I insert. Today after 36 hrs, my arm occluded and I
switched to belly, hopefully I'll get more than my typical 24 hrs when I
have a belly set in. I keep them in as long as possible b/c I have problems
with sites and adhesives, I keep them in until they have to come out:)

Randi "Pixie" Bruner
#9603-040   Bete SA
"Women and cats will do as they please and men and dogs
should relax and  get used to the idea." -Robert A. Heinlein