Re: [IP] urine - you're out

I don't know about most of you guys, but I hardly ever do my HbA1C or pee
tests on the same day as my appointments... if you do it then you can't
discuss the results with the doc.  I call in and get the precription anywhere
from a month to a week before the appt. and colllect on a weekend, bring it
in to the lab on a monday and get blood drawn then.  That way when I see the
doc on Thursday, or whenever... we can talk about the results.

25 y.o.
24 years IDDM
pumping almost 3 months and trying very hard to readjust her basals after
going back on the pill.