[IP] Summer fund raising drive

Hello Pumpers and friends.

It is time again to raise a little money for Insulin Pumpers. Your
help is needed to help support our forum, so if you feel it has
benefited you, please send a contribution.

Last month was a little skinny with only about $400 in donations and
just couple of hundred so far this month. We need to do better than
that and not just from the stalwart few who send large contributions,
but from all the list members. Since last September about 10% of the
list membership has donated $13,000 to help support this forum.
That's an average of over $50 per person. Since I know that most of
the donations are for around $25, it's pretty clear that a few large
con'tributors have helped out a lot. This is greatly appreciated, but
it is only fair that everyone pitch in and help and that the heavy
lifting not be left for the generous few. You don't have to send a big
check, just do your fair share and contribute a dollar or two a month
over the year. If everyone did that, Insulin Pumper's funding would be
secure. Many of our donors have given several times and my thanks go
out to them for their continued support of Insulin Pumpers. But, I
would like to encourage the rest of you to send $20 bucks or whatever
you can afford. Many of our contributors have kindly allowed us to
publicly thank them.

Please see the Insulin Pumpers THANK YOU page at:

I ask all of you that have not yet contributed to give your support
and make a donation.  Please make an on-line contribution at:

or mail your contribution to:

Insulin Pumpers
4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
Los Altos, CA 94022

To see the contribution progress for this month and the previous 3
months, see the bottom of the Thank You page at:

Kindest Regards,

Michael Robinton
Executive Director
Insulin Pumpers