Re: [IP] May be moving

Hi Joni, I just moved to Ann Arbor in January and I
love my doctor but she is at the Univ. of Michigan so
I don't know if you're willing to travel.  Her name is
Jennifer Kaseta and she is one of two endos and the
diabetes clinic that deal with intensive diabetes
treatment (ie. pump therapy.)  Also, UofM was one of
the sites that participated in the DCCT trials so I
find that everyone in the group is really sharp and
well-educated.  Highly recommend.

As for the weather...do you really want the truth?? ;)
It was hitting the 40s at night last weekend and today
is bright and sunny but only about 65.  As long as it
isn't snowing, I'm happy.  :)

Ali