[IP] Diabetes in Teens any way out of those cracks?

 Are we all agreeing it's JUST LIKE THAT, and there's
no way to change it? Maybe it's an age thing, but even
the parents I know, except for teh exceptoin of one
mother, people only see their kids with it and
advocate, advocate, but when their kids are teens they
will see no one has made the effort before adn know
now how others were complaining before them..
 so I guess we do just fall between the cracks, there
is one thing about being the old one..everyone else
thinks you've been there done that:-)

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!