[IP] Just did something dumb...need advice

Hi everyone.  Here's what I just did.  I went into a
staff meeting at 9am with a bg of 90.  So I brought
22g of juice with me and ended up eating two rather
large cookies.  At 10:30, as I was finishing the
second cookie, I bolused 3.5, thinking I must be high
and that I was about to go higher.  Bad move.  At
10:45, did a bg, 145.  Hmmm.  What do you all think I
should do?  I know the cookie had a lot of fat in it
so it will probably affect me for a while.  Should I
suspend or lower my basil or just drink some juice and
test a lot. Any ideas welcome.  Thanks in advance!

Do You Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Photos -- now, 100 FREE prints!