Re: [IP] comfort zone

I think that you will probably see a LOT more pumpers at D camps this
summer.  (if this list is indicative of anything!)

I know that at bearskin meadows last year,  geneva noticed much more of
them.  she was placed in a tent with two other pumpers plus pumping
counselor and they were given the freedom to eat a snack or NOT eat a snack.
they did not try to enforce MDI rules on them.  now this is at bearskin.
don't know about the other camps.  but I do think things are getting better
and better now that pumping is more acceptable for kids.

mom to geneva, age 11.  ready for regular camp but LOVED bearskin meadows!