Re: [IP] comfort zone

You are not too relaxed in her supervision!  You sound like me and my
parenting style.  And if I do say so myself, I have a very well adjusted
teenager regarding her diabetes.  My personal opinion is this; better
slightly too loose than too tight.  In other words, the sacrifice on bg
numbers is gained in psychological payback.  You can always do better on
numbers, but is it worth the price to the kid?  I don't think so.  Good job