Re: [IP] Diabetes: Kids v. Teens v. Adults

I can understand how you feel.  Teens do seem to be in between things.  I'm
sure you have been to the diabetic camps specifically for teens, but you may
want to get on the internet and look at all the ones around the country.
There is a great one in Idaho, Washington and Texas.  My daughter really
looks forward to these.  She is going to Ohio, Idaho and Texas this summer;
all coed teen diabetic camps.  You will make a great pediatric endo!