From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf
Of Tom Wellman
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2000 11:43 PM
To: Insulin Pumper's
Subject: [IP] Help! I'm all tangled up!

Aloha!

I've recently started pumping and find that I get all
tangled up at night - I use long silhouettes.  I've tried
clipping it to pj's, keeping it pj pocket and putting it
under the pillow, but I still wake up all wrapped up!

Shorter lines don't work well either - because the line
doesn't reach as far, when ever I roll over, the pump pokes
me in either the ribs or my back (or pulls against the
infusion site).  Any tips on how to keep from getting so
twisted?

Tom Wellman