[IP] Help! I'm all tangled up!

I've recently started pumping and find that I get all
tangled up at night - I use long silhouettes.  I've tried
clipping it to pj's, keeping it pj pocket and putting it
under the pillow, but I still wake up all wrapped up!

Shorter lines don't work well either - because the line
doesn't reach as far, when ever I roll over, the pump pokes
me in either the ribs or my back (or pulls against the
infusion site).  Any tips on how to keep from getting so

Tom Wellman