[IP] Re: 24hr urine test

My urologist (whom I see for kidney stones) told me that I should
have passed about 3 qts of urine in 24hrs but I only passed about
half that (needless to say, he was NOT happy about that.) I kept
my jug in a bucket of ice (and some water) in the bathroom.
That's what the lab told me to do with it. They said I could also
keep it in the fridge if I wanted to, but eeeeewwww!!! I kept it
on the ice when I transported it back to the lab, but left the
bucket in the car once I got there. They immediately put the jug
in their fridge right after they shook the heck out of it to mix
the preservative. LOL
Hope this helps!

Jan said:
I *believe* a standard volume is about a gallon - not too sure -
mine was at one time. I have a difficult time putting out a half
a gallon now. I'm limited on my fluid intake.

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html