[IP] 504 examples needed

First of all I want to tell you all how much I appreciate you and this
list being here when I need it!

Alex will be entering Junior High next year and we have never done a 504
plan before.  Although the nurse will be the same as in elementary(k-12
school), I discussed it with her and we decided it was time for a 504
plan even though we have had no problems with the school.  But since he
will be switching classes more and will not have the same schedule he
has been used to in elementary we feel a 504 is necessary to communicate
his needs properly.  He has been pumping since last August and all is
well, I am just not sure of all the things that need to be included in a
504.  If anyone would be willing to share a copy of their plan so that I
can have somewhere to start from i would greatly appreciate it.

Leann Pruitt
mother of Alex(almost 11) dx 11/94, pump 8/99