[IP] Re:

Joy,
I was able to get my mini-med 507 through medicaid/ssi.  My physician, also on a
pump, wrote and wrote to mecicaid until they approved it.  In fact, I was the
first person in the State of Montana to be approved for it.  Perhaps your doctor
can call medicaid himself/herself to help you out with this.  Good luck with
your pregnancy.  My husband and I have been trying to have a baby since
November.  I've heard great things about the pump and pregnancy.
Santana
Dx'd 1979 (lost pancrease) and pumping for two years.