Re: [IP] comfort zone

I wouldn't worry..your way of coping and helping your daughter cope sounds
very healthy to me. If she is doing good then you have been doing a good
job. Sometimes parents can stiffle thier children and prevent them from
leading a normal of a life as possible..your daughter sounds like she has
been provided with a healthy life style.
Keep on keeping on! :)