Re: [IP] being sick and BG's....help (hack hack cough)

Up it goes like a rollar coaster when one is sick and has diabetes..
You are doing pretty good actually considering.. Make sure you drink
fluids..and eat if you can and keep on checking your BGs and Ketones..this
too shall pass. If things get worse call your doc...
I hope you feel better soon.