[IP] Basal Changing

First I'd change my test time - or do an additional one - to check about
3:30 a.m. to see exactly when he starts to go low. If he's low at 3 after
being okay at 2 then change the 2 a.m. (lower by .1) and see how that does
the next a.m.  You might have to check at 4 and 5 a.m. too.  Change it only
once before going on to change others, wait a day or so, then change again
if necessary.  'They' say a drop (or similarly rise) of 30 points or more is
an indication that the basal is off.  Good luck.