[IP] Basal Rates (Normal?)

Having only been pumping for two weeks now, I'm still fiddling with basal
rates.  For the most part, my day ones are right on target, it's my night
ones that I'm having trouble with.  Right now, I go to bed around midnight
and get up around eight and have my basals set:
1.2 from 12:00 AM-2:30
0.8 from 2:30-5:00
0.6 from 5:00-8:30
and 1.3 the rest of the day.
It seems like I have the opposite of morning rise.  Does anyone else have
basals like these?  Just curious as I seem to be the opposite of all that
I hear about most diabetics' basal rates.
Feel free to email me privately: email @ redacted
dx'd at 16 4/9/97, Pumping 5/23/00