Re: [IP] comfort zone

> You make it sound so easy. Kevin is very unpredictable at night. How
> do you correct to 140, or 100? How can you be so precise?

You can't be precise. It's a crap shoot. After 6 years pumping with
Lily, if she eats late or something out of the ordinary, we can
almost count on problematic bg's in the middle of the night. After
2AM or so, they are usually OK, but many times a correction is needed
in the wee hours of the morn. (last night 58 at 2AM)