     Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2000 19:47:08 CDT
     From: "Dianne De Mink" <email @ redacted>
     Subject: [IP] High Post Prandials
     Greetings -
     High post prandials for the past week (changed sites several times)
     make me
     wonder about absorption.  My  basal rates were fine - for awhile- mine
     to change with the seasons - but now 2 hours after a meal I'm running
     200 and even though it comes down a little after that it doesn't come
     to anything like normal - maybe 165  4 hours later.  My appetite has
     decreased (due to elevated BG) and I'm losing weight.  I'm afraid to
     eat for
     fear the BG will be totally out of control.  My endo won't talk to me
     without an appointment and I'm just wondering how site absorption
     work.  I seem to have a more than adequate amount of body fat, but
     that good for Subcutaneous infusion?  Am looking for someone to help
     think this through.
     Please email any thoughts to me at email @ redacted - as well as
     IP list.  (I take the digest and sometimes miss posts.)  Thanks.