[IP] Please Donate

	Lee Lockwood said"
	"You can send a check to:

> Insulin Pumpers
> 4600 El Camino Real - Suite 206B
> Los Altos, CA 94022
> USA
>
> or else, you may contribute online, using a credit card, at:

> Thanks for reading this rant,
>
> Lee Lockwood
>
> P.S. During the first five months of this year, total donations from
> individuals and institutions have totaled about $5,400, averaging about
> $1,000 per month, which would mean around $12,000 per year towards the
> total cost of $20,000.   However, support has been very uneven; in May,
> for example, only $95 was taken in.
> send a DONATION http://www.Insulin-Pumpers.org/donate.shtml"

	Thank you, Lee!
	I will send another small donation today. I have only sent a few
small donations via credit card (the easiest to me).  The information and
value I have gained here is invaluable and ten doctor's appointments could
never provide me with the help, comfort, laughter, and compassion I have
received here.   However, I am curious about what the costs of running such
a list are.  I don't know anything about web pages, running lists, setting
up sites, etc.   Is there a site that explains to us "techno dummies" just
what the cost are?   I know the wonderful administrators are being paid with
only an ocassional "thank you!" and spend many hours administering...but
just what is it that cost?

	Thank you again all of you.
	Bonnie Richardson