[IP] landsend sleep shirts!

	Jan and Elvis said: "BTW, speaking of pockets (and on another
subject) would anybody care to join
> me in a campaign to get Lands End to PUT THE POCKETS BACK ON their
> otherwise
> excellent sleep-tees? They can't seem to understand why anybody would need
> pocket in a nightshirt. (They must think we all roll our cigarettes up in
> our
> sleeves. LOL)
> Jan (and Elvis)"
	YES! YES! YES!  I was so frustrated when I last tried to order my
nightshirt T cause I loved the pocket!  All my other sleep tees get so
stretched out from hanging pump on neck.  I will write them today!   Thanks
for the remainder.  They are on line, I think landsend.com.
	Bonnie Richardson