[IP] Re: Micro Sof Sets falling out

Hello Group--

I would like to thank everyone including Todd, Keith, and Dianne whom
has responded to my original post concerning the Micro Sof Set falling
out.  I believe however I gave the wrong impression of my real problem.

The problem is not with the tape.  One has to expect it to begin to peel
away by the beginning of the 3rd day especially with the type of work I
am involved. Working outside on mechanical equipment I am always
reaching, twisting, & bending over.  My problem is when I went to
re-apply new tape.  I've tried unsuccessfully now on two separate
occasions to remove the old and apply the new tape.  In both instances
the micro set easily came out even though I was firmly holding in
place.  Almost as if my skin forced it out.  I have liked the Micro Set
up until this point but itseems as if there is some question, in my mind
anyway, that there is an unreliability factor here with it by the 3rd
day in.  I am either going to have to change it after 2 days or go with
the Sil's which I do believe are much more reliable.

Comments welcomed,