RE: [IP] 24-hr. urine test

I was the opposite.  I had dark urine when I was running high, and clear as
water when I was running low.(due to lack of sugar?)  hmmm...

But this goes back to a thread months ago about knowing bg by color of
blood.  My blood is ultra thin and runny and bright red when I am running
low.  My curse for having to test my bg when low. ;)  Bad enough
coordination when low, but then when testing I usually ended up with blood
running all over my hand. :)  When I am high it is thick and purple and hard
to even squeeze out.

-- Sherry