[IP] Editorial help

Jan (& Elvis) recently asked if anyone wanted her for editorial help due to
her bit toe. I'm putting together a 20-page booklet for my BASH (Bawling,
Amazed anyone would care to come, Sincerity, Humor) observing my 50th
anniversary of DM dx. It will have excerpts from my diary from that time,
update, testimonials, recognitions, recipes, depression article, symptoms,
hypo/hyper awareness, poems, and a few pages devoted to our 40th wedding
anniversary. Wonder if Jan could help it read a *bit* more interesting. '-)
    We'll be thinking about Monday, Jan (& Elvis).
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM507C, 3/99)