[IP] Re: carrying supplies etc.

Thanks to everyone for their input on what to carry around. I have definitely
been way too lax....I really dread having to do a site change on my daughter
away from the home...still feeling like a newbie... but I will be prepared
with syringe and insulin for sure!! (I was just hoping we could get rid of
our ugly green insulated bag that we almost forget everywhere we bring it!!)