Re: [IP] hospital phone calls

In a message dated 6/4/00 7:51:02 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Sure hope you could chuckle along with that bit (pardon the usage) of humor
 you provided! Got an idea that perhaps you didn't know. On another list I'm
 on they talked about getting a pre-paid phone card before entering a hosp.
 to cut phone charges.  >>

Nope. Didn't mind the "bit" of humor at all. I laughed along with the rest of
you. Perhaps one of these days I will tell you about the time I left a word
out of a photo caption on the front page of the paper and had a couple being
feted for donating $5 to the university (instead of $5 million). (Hmmmmm -- I
think I just did tell ...)

Thanks for the idea on the pre-paid card. I'll see how the prices compare
with my phone credit card thingy.

Jan (and Elvis)
who are all packed for an early check-in tomorrow and off to relax for the
rest of the evening