From: email @ redacted [mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Sunday, June 04, 2000 8:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Has anyone had Weight Loss Surgery?

Hi all!
I've been considering having Weight Loss Surgery.  Has anyone on this list
had the surgery?  I've had my Minimed 507 now for 15 months.  My HBA1c has
gone from 14.9 down to a 7.4.  I still have a way to go to get complete
control of my readings, but I'm on my way.  I just can't seem to lose the
weight now matter what I do.  I'm interested in finding out if anyone on the
pump has had this done.
You can email me directly