[IP] Life with or withot D

Today We went to an adult birthday party at the home of some friends. At the
party was a couple:  Claudia and Ivan and their 8 year old son John. Claudia
was diagnosed last year with breast cancer. She had surgery and looked fine
except she only had a head of peach fuzz hair. She must have gotten some
major chemo but she was her usual charming self and very beautiful even with
her short hair. Her son played some board games with her and went for a swim
in the pool (she didn't go in). I thought to myself. This woman, her husband
and her son are facing a major health problem and they are getting along
with it. Could I handle this ? and then I realized I could not. It really
hit close to home for me. I cried when I got home. AB