[IP] hospital phone calls

Jan (& Elvis),
Sure hope you could chuckle along with that bit (pardon the usage) of humor
you provided! Got an idea that perhaps you didn't know. On another list I'm
on they talked about getting a pre-paid phone card before entering a hosp.
to cut phone charges. Quite a bit of difference. A Marathon station here
sells 432 minutes for $10, and 886 min. for $20. Hospitals charge a lot for
phone usage and you can use the phone cards anywhere. We're thinking about
getting one for general use and cancel our long distance company. Just a
thought. Take care.
Jan & Bluda Sue