[IP] High Post Prandials

Greetings -
High post prandials for the past week (changed sites several times) make me
wonder about absorption.  My  basal rates were fine - for awhile- mine seem
to change with the seasons - but now 2 hours after a meal I'm running around
200 and even though it comes down a little after that it doesn't come down
to anything like normal - maybe 165  4 hours later.  My appetite has
decreased (due to elevated BG) and I'm losing weight.  I'm afraid to eat for
fear the BG will be totally out of control.  My endo won't talk to me
without an appointment and I'm just wondering how site absorption problems
work.  I seem to have a more than adequate amount of body fat, but isn't
that good for Subcutaneous infusion?  Am looking for someone to help me
think this through.

Please email any thoughts to me at email @ redacted - as well as the
IP list.  (I take the digest and sometimes miss posts.)  Thanks.

Love and luck to all you pumpers,
Dianne  Type I 35 years and STILL learning