[IP] My recent posting

It's been brought to my attention that a recent posting of mine regarding
pregnancy and infusion sets was cheap and insensitive. I have to agree. I
took advantage of a particular turn of phrase to indulge in some cheap
humor, and my response was over the line. Sometimes it's too easy to dash
off a quick reply in email, without thinking about how it will appear to
others, but that's no excuse. I do apologize to you all, and will try to
keep a tighter rein on my sense of humor in the future.

I've also sent a private apology to the person involved.

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV