[IP] Re: extra supplies

I just used a penny to take out the old (Disetronic) battery and
put in the new one. Guess I'll be putting a penny in each of the
site change bags that I made since I don't have enough of those
red thingy's to go around. :) The penny worked great - just the
right size!
I'm also going to put one of those site caps in each bag since
I've accumulated a bunch of spare ones. I have one in my purse
and daughter carries one with her but I might as well put one in
each of those bags too.
Also, I don't know who said it (jokingly) a few months ago but I
am going to use all the extra tubing sets that I have (and I've
accumulated quite a few) out in the garden. Might as well -
they're free and they're strong! :) When someone asks what the
heck it is, I'll give them a little pump education. Hehe!

Hope you're all having a great weekend!

--
Take care, Kerri, alulitsuti (mother of many children)
http://www.geocities.com/Heartland/Vista/9590/index.html