Re: [IP] mini med vs disetronic

I have a Mini-Med 507 and was able to snorkel in Mexico
w/it. The waterproof case  you can buy works fine.  It is a
big decision.  One of the reasons I went w/mini-med is
batteries.  They are cheap and you can find them
everywhere.  I've heard the Disetronic batteries must be
ordered from the company.  Good Luck w/your decision.
pumping sine 1998 and diabetic since 1979