[IP] Geographically single D mom half way there

What? you say.  Well,  right now I am a geographically single (hubby in the Army and in Kuwait right now) Diabetic mother of three and I have reached the half way point of this separation.  I was worried at first as to what problems, if any, I could get prepared for before my husband's departure.  Thank's to the list I have encountered none. (So far...)  Oh I did have one trip to the ER but that was for my highly active 17 month old.  Again, thanks to this wonderful resouce that allows us to get over a lot of our "diabetic fears and anxeities".
And for anyone who has previously emailed me privately, I have a new email address.  email @ redacted
Sheila Morris
Ft. Bragg, NC