[IP] Infusion Set sensitivity???

I don't know if this could be the problem, but could it be all the insulin
you are taking?  I know when I was preg. my insulin needs tripled in the last
trimester, but I don't know if that could cause site irritation.  Something
that seemed to help me with site irritation was, someone suggested, the
antibacterical hand sanitizer.  I probably apply it two or three times while
I am changing my site, when ever I touch anything, and just to be cautious.
It really seemed to help me.  I hope you find something to help you.

Christine, type I, 25 years, pump for Christmas
       The best part about procrastination is that you are never bored,
       because you have all kinds of things that you should be doing.