Re:[IP]How did she manage that?

<< but I wonder HOW you managed to bite your
Big. Bit. Whatever. Anybody wanna hire me for an editing job? LOL>>

My brain missed this! Sometimes, we know intuitively what is being expressed
and our brain makes the correction and we don't miss the typo (or misspelled
word). The "t" is just one letter up from the "g".  Kudos to the sharp eyed
readers out there. It did provide a chuckle for the day.

I'd hire you anytime,Jan!

Barbara B.