Re: [IP] Pumping and honeymooning????

> Has anyone had experience pumping and honeymooning?

Yep, it makes adjusting to the pump quite a bit easier. The basal
settings and boluses are not quite as critical for good bg control.
Gives you time to "adjust" so to speak to learning pump management.
My daughter honeymooned for about 6 - 8 months after starting to
pump, and in retrospect, it was easier then than it is now.... we
just are more adept now and can deal with the issues with more
knowledge and experience.

You may find that there are times during the day when her basal rate
will need to be 0.0 -- no big deal.

Good Luck with your pump start