[IP] It's very serious, folks (go up to the end)

Something else, folks:

* For Minimed users: always carry with yourself a sandwich-size plastic bag:
sometimes you can be caught by an unexpected rain.

* It happened with me once: I changed my infusion site and in the next day
I got a NO DELIVERY alarm. Checked the tubing, the pump, the batteries...
everything. Do you wonder what was going on? The reservoir's lubricant...
I always spread it well throughout the reservoir going up and down,
but something didn't work out (?!) and the pump couldn't push the insulin
through, so the alarm went on. Four times. Changed the tubing and reservoir,
solved problem.

* If someone tells you that with the pump you don't need to care about what
the quantity you eat, since you know how many carbohydrates you're eating,
pay attention to this: the total quantity of insulin you inject in a day is
important in
your BOLUS calculus. So you can NOT eat absolutely freely WITHOUT changing
you calculus procedure. It's very serious, folks.