[IP] Re: Hospital care

Ginny wrote:

<<If you do an article see how well your diabetes is watched and taken care
That would be my concern after watching how terribly lax the medical staff
was with my mom who is not able to speak up for herself. Either my dad or
my sister had to be there to remind them to give mom her insulin before she
ate. She usually got it 2 hours after she ate..>>

Wow, I'm surprised.  Must have just been the hospital.  When I was in for
surgery a few years ago, they kept right up on my diabetes, came in and
poked for bgs regularly and never missed a shot.  And, I kept an eye on it
all too.  My experience was very positive and I've got to hand it to all the
nurses who cared for me, they were always right on the ball, and very nice
about it all too.

RoseLea and Max, a team now!