Re: [IP] How'd she manage THAT??

In a message dated 6/3/00 11:11:04 AM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I have an infected bone in my foot (bit toe).
 > Jan (and Elvis)
 > who are in a whirlwind trying to get ready for several days in the
 I get the digest and I'm reading along while hugsy is shaving -- and burst
 out laughing!!  He wonders what's going on. Jan, I KNOW this is serious
 business - please forgive me - but I wonder HOW you managed to bite your
 toe!   >>

Big. Bit. Whatever. Anybody wanna hire me for an editing job? LOL

Jan (and Elvis)