Re: [IP] How'd she manage THAT??

> > I have an infected bone in my foot (bit toe). I'll be admitted to the
> > hospital on Monday to start on IV antibiotics, then surgery on Tuesday
> > place antibiotic beads in the bone. <snip>
> > Jan (and Elvis)

Okay, here's another take on this one.  Understand that I was pre-coffee (a
serious condition in this household) when I read this original post - MY
brain just took the reference to "bit toe" in stride, assuming that it was
simply a nickname for some specific kind of toe infection that I'm
unfamiliar with!  Here's hoping, at some point, the medical community will
band together & provide us with a cure for the dreaded "bit toe" syndrome!