[IP] Dry reservoir

I'm *cleaning out* old posts and think I sent this to the wrong person. If
it's a repeat, I beg forgiveness.

The #214 Digest contained this snip:
> Guess you'd be in trouble if you let your reservoir run dry though.)

If the reservoir is *dry as a bone,* there is still about 20 units of
insulin left in the hub, and a 43" tubing contains about 20units which can
all be withdrawn into the reservoir. A regular syringe and needle can remove
needed insulin from the reservoir (needle removed) for a quick *fix.*
Thanks, Michael, for teaching me that!!
Jan (61 y/o, T-1 11/5/50, pmpg 8/23/83) & Bluda Sue (MM 507C, 3/99)