[IP] Re: Pregnancy and the infusion set

Recently Dee Dee wrote:

>I have been pumping for a little over three months now.  I
>have been using the MM SoftSet infusion sets.  I don't know if this could
>have anything to do with it or not but I am 6 months pregnant.

I think recent medical studies have shown conclusively that infusion sets
have almost nothing to do with getting pregnant. Those studies claim that
the standard theories of conception (see Masters and Johnson 1967, Kama
Sutra -568) remain the best explanation.

[Please forgive my levity: I probably shouldn't be so flippant, and I know
you do have a serious problem which I hope someone more knowledgeable and
serious than I can help with, but I couldn't resist when I saw your turn of

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."