[IP] Re: Pump on the belt

Recently Mike asked:

> I am new to the pump (2 months)
>and would like any other suggestions that might pop into you "ol timers"

I found the regular MiniMed leather clip case a bit clunky (though not
nearly as much as my PalmPilot!) when trying to sit down, or run up the
stairs, or get into a car, or enter a limbo contest. Then someone on the
list recommended their Wrap-Around case, and that works much better. The
pump sits horizontally, and doesn't get in the way nearly as much.

The only problem: can't wear it with beltless pants. So I don't buy those
anymore (just as I don't buy pajamas without a shirt pocket). Now if someone
would just make that kind of case for a PalmPilot...

Keith Johnson
Fleischmann Planetarium, Reno NV
email @ redacted
"Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana."